DS1232 IC-Micro Monitor Chip
The DS1232 Micro Monitor™ Chip monitors three vital conditions for a microprocessor: power supply, software execution, and external override. First, a precision temperature-compensated reference and comparator circuit monitors the status of VCC. When an out-of-tolerance condition occurs, an internal power fail signal is generated which forces reset to the active state. When VCC returns to an in-tolerance condition, the reset signals are kept in the active state for a minimum of 250 ms to allow the power supply and processor to stabilize.
• Halts and restarts an out-of-control microprocessor
• Holds microprocessor in check during power transients
• Automatically restarts microprocessor after power failure
• Monitors push-button for external override
• Accurate 5% or 10% microprocessor power supply monitoring
• Eliminates the need for discrete components
• Space-saving, 8-pin mini-DIP
• Optional 16-pin SOIC surface mount package
• Industrial temperature -40°C to +85°C available, designated N
Datasheet: DS1232 IC-Micro Monitor Chip
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.