Dome-switch keyboards are a hybrid of flat-panel membrane and mechanical-switch keyboards. They bring two circuit board traces together under a rubber or silicone keypad using either metal “dome” switches or polyurethane formed domes.
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 2000VAC for 1min
- Diameter: 12mm
- Contact resistance: 5MΩ(maximum)
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Life: 200,000 cycles+
- Rich colors
- Long life, 200,000+ cycles
- Soldering requirement: 260°C for 5 sec
- Operating temperature: -25 ~ +65°C
- 1 x Dome Switch-12mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.