CNC Shield V3 Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 Driver Expansion Board
This expansion board as a driver expansion board can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers, CNC. It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motors. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed by three stepper motors.
The CNC shield V3 for Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion board is very convenient to use.
After inserting Arduino CNC Shield V3.0 into Arduino UNO, and installed GRBL firmware then you can quickly DIY a CNC engraving machine.
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825, and others) (Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin Molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Please note that this is an unassembled kit and needs soldering.
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Length: 68mm
- Width: 52mm
- Height: 18mm
- Weight: 30gm
- 1 x CNC Shield V3 Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 Driver Expansion Board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Thanks for your customer support,