CH376S USB Read and Write IC – SOP-28 Package
CH376 is used as a file management control chip, used to MCU system read/write a file in USB Flash Drive or SD card. CH376 supports USB-Device Mode and USB-HOST Mode. Set the basic firmware of USB communication protocol in the inner. It is also set firmware of special communication protocol to deal with Mass-Storage devices, communication interface firmware of SD card, FAT16, FAT32, and FAT12 file system manage firmware in the inner. It supports common USB storage devices (contains USB Flash Drive/USB hard disk/USB Flash memory/USB read card) and SD cards (contain SD card with standard capacity and HC-SD card with high capacity, MMC card, and TF card compatible with protocol). CH376 supports three communication interfaces: 8-bit parallel, SPI interface, or asynchronism serial interface. DSP/MCU/MPU etc. controller via any interface of them to control CH376 chip, storage and get the file in USB Flash Drive or SD card, or communication with the computer. The USB-DEVICE Mode of CH376 is totally compatible with CH372, the USB-HOST Mode of CH375 is basically compatible with CH375. This Product is known as CH375B USB, CH375B USB Disk Read-write Module USB Flash Disk For Arduino, CH376S USB, File Manage And SD Card Controller Chip, CH376S – USB UDisk Real Write Chip – USB Host Device – SOIC 28.
- Part No: CH376S
- Supports 1.5Mbps low-speed and 12Mbps full-speed, compatible with USB V2.0, only needs crystal and capacitance external.
- USB-HOST Mode and USB-DEVICE Mode, automatically switch Host Mode and Device Mode.
- Supports USB device control transfer, bulk transfer and interrupt transfer.
- Detects USB device plug and unplug automatically and sends message to USB host.
- Supply SPI host interface with 6MHz, supports SD card, MMC card and TF card which compatible with protocol.
- set protocol manager of USB control transfer in the inner to simplify common control transfer.
- Set up firmware of special communication protocol to do with Mass-storage. Supports Bulk-Only transfer protocol and USB storage device of SCSI, UFI, RBC and other
- equivalent storage device which accommodates the minimum set of command including USB Flash Drive, USB HD, USB flash memory and USB reader.
- Set file system manage firmware of FAT16, FAT32 and FAT12, support the capacity up to 32GB USB Flash Drive and SD Card.
- Supply file manage function : open, create or delete file, enumerate and search file, create the sub-catalog, and support the long file name.
- Supply file read/write function : read/write file in the much long sub-catalog take byte as unit or fan as unit.
- Supply disk manage function : initialize disk, query physical capacity, query spare space, physical sectors read/write.
- Supply 8-bit passive parallel interface with 2MB speed, support parallel data bus connect to MCU.
- Supply SPI device interface with 2MB/24MHz speed, support SPI serial bus connect to MCU.
- Supply asynchronism serial interface up to 3Mbps speed, support serial interface connect to MCU, support automatically adjust communication baud-rate.
- Source power is 5 Volt or 3.3 Volt, and low-power mode is supported.
- USB-DEVICE Mode is totally compatible with CH372 chip, USB-HOST Mode is basically compatible with CH375 chip.
- Adoption SOP-28 and SSOP20 lead-free package, compatible with RoHS, supplies diversion board from SOP28 to DIP28, the pins of SOP28 are compatible with CH375
- Package: SOP-28
- 1 x CH376S USB Read and Write IC – SOP-28 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.