CH340G USB To Serial TTL Converter IC – SOP-16 Package
CH340 is a USB bus convert chip and it can realize USB convert to serial interface, USB converts to IrDA infrared, or USB convert to printer interface. In serial interface mode, CH340 supplies a common MODEM liaison signal, used to enlarge the asynchronous serial interface of the computer or upgrade the common serial device to a USB bus directly. For more detail about USB convert to printer interface please refer to the second manual CH340DS2.In infrared mode, add infrared transceiver to CH340 can compose USB infrared adapter, realize SIR infrared communication.
- Uses: CH341 driver
- Supply Voltage: 3.3~5V
- TA-Operating temperature: -40~85ºC
- TS-Storage temperature: -40~125ºC
- VCC-Supply rail voltage, reference to GND pin: -0.5~6.5V
- VIO-IO pin voltage, reference to GND pin: -0.5~+0.5V
- Full-speed USB interface, compatible with USB 2.0 interface.
- Operates with a minimum amount of external components: a crystal and a minimum of four capacitors.
- Provides a virtual serial port for upgrading existing serial port devices or adding serial ports to a PC.
- Supports all existing applications using serial ports without the need of changing existing code.
- Hardware full-duplex serial interface with internal FIFO. Baud rates range from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common flow control signals RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR, and CTS.
- Supports RS232, RS422, and RS485 with external level-shifting components.
- Package: SOP-16
- 1 x CH340G -USB to Serial TTL Converter IC-(SMD SOP-16 Package)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.