CH340G USB To Serial TTL Converter IC – SOP-16 Package
CH340 is a USB bus conversion chip, it can realize USB to UART interface or USB to printer interface. In serial UART mode, CH340 provides a common MODEM liaison signal, used to expand the UART interface of the computer or upgrade the common serial device to a USB bus directly. For more information on USB conversion to printer interface please refer to the manual CH340DS2. This Product is known as CH340G, CH340G IC SMD SOP 16 Package USB to Serial TTL Converter IC, Component, Driver and Interface, Electronic Components, IC, Integrated Circuits, USB to Serial TTL Converter IC, CH340G (SMD SOP-16 Package) USB to Serial TTL Converter IC, CH340G USB to Serial Converter Chip
- Part No: CH340G
- Manufacturer: WinChipHead
- Support 5V and 3.3V power supply even 3V
- Interface Type: USB to UART Converter
- Supports Full Speed USB 2.0
- Baud Rate: 50Bps To 2Mbps
- Can be used with RS485, RS422, and RS232 with an external level conversion chip
- Emulate standard UART interface, used to upgrade the serial peripherals, or expand UART interface via USB bus
- Hardware full duplex serial UART interface, built-in transmit-receive buffer, supports communication baud
- rate varies from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common MODEM liaison signal RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS
- Through external level conversion chip provide further RS232, RS485, RS422 interface, etc.
- Software compatible with CH341, use driver of CH341 directly
- Package/ Case: SOP-16
- 1 x CH340G USB To Serial TTL Converter IC – SOP-16 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.