BC559 PNP General Purpose Transistor – TO-92 Package
This device is designed for switching and amplifier applications. BC559 is a semiconductor device used to amplify or switch electronic signals and electrical power. It is composed of semiconductor material usually with at least three terminals for connection to an external circuit. A voltage or current applied to one pair of the transistor’s terminals controls the current through another pair of terminals. Because the controlled (output) power can be higher than the controlling (input) power, a transistor can amplify a signal. Today, some transistors are packaged individually, but many more are found embedded in integrated circuits. This Product is known as BC559 PNP General Purpose Transistor , BC559 PNP Transistor, BC559 Transistor,BC559 General Purpose PNP Transistor.
- Series: BC559
- Product Type: BJTs – Bipolar Transistors
- Transistor Polarity: PNP
- Configuration: Single
- Collector- Emitter Voltage VCEO Max: 30 V
- Collector- Base Voltage VCBO: 30 V
- Emitter- Base Voltage VEBO: 5 V
- Collector-Emitter Saturation Voltage: 250 mV
- Maximum DC Collector Current: 100 mA
- Pd – Power Dissipation: 500 mW
- Gain Bandwidth Product fT: 150 MHz
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -65°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +150°C
- Continuous Collector Current: – 0.1 A
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: TO-92-3
- Build simple audio circuits
- General-purpose amplifier
- Driver Modules like Relay Driver, LED driver, etc.
- Amplifier modules like Audio amplifiers, signal Amplifiers, etc.
- Darlington pair
- 1 x BC559 PNP General Purpose Transistor – TO-92 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.