The AT89C55 is a low-power, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcomputer with 20K bytes of Flash programmable and erasable read-only memory. The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry-standard 80C51 instruction set and pinout. The on-chip Flash allows the program memory to be reprogrammed in-system or by a conventional nonvolatile memory programmer. By combining a versatile 8-bit CPU with Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel AT89C55 is a powerful microcomputer that provides a highly flexible and cost-effective solution to many embedded control applications.
- Compatible with MCS-51™ Products
- 20K Bytes of In-System Reprogrammable Flash Memory
– Endurance: 1,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- Fully Static Operation: 0 Hz to 33 MHz
- Three-Level Program Memory Lock
- 256 x 8-bit Internal RAM
- 32 Programmable I/O Lines
- Three 16-bit Timer/Counters
- Eight Interrupt Sources
- Low Power Idle and Power Down Modes
Datasheet: AT89C55 Microcontroller
- 1 X AT89C55 Microcontroller
There are no reviews yet.