ADG202A – Analog Switch IC SMD
The ADG201A and ADG202A are monolithic CMOS devices comprising four independently selectable switches. They are designed on an enhanced LC2MOS process which gives an increased signal handling capability of +15V. These switches also feature high switching speeds and low Ron.
The ADG201A and ADG202A consist of four SPST switches. They differ only in that the digital control logic is inverted. All devices exhibit break before make switching action. Inherent in the design is low charge injection for minimum transients when switching the digital inputs.
- 44V Supply Maximum Rating
- +15V Analog Signal Range
- Low Ron (60 ohm)
- Low Leakage (0.5nA)
- Break Before Make Switching
- Extended Plastic Temperature Range (-40 deg C to 85 deg C)
- Low Power Dissipation (33mW)
- Max VDD to VSS: 44V
- Max VDD to GND: 25V
- Max VSS to GND: -25V
- Power Dissipation upto 75 deg C: 470mW
- Storage Temperature Range: -65 deg C to 150 deg C