750K Ohm 1/16 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RCT02750KF LF – 0402 Package
750 Ohm 1/16 W Resistor 0402 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. Tags, 750K Ohm 0402 SMD Resistor, 750K ohms, 750KOhm 62.5 mw SMD Resistor, 750 Kilo Ohm Resistor, 750 Kilo Ohm Resistor, 750KOhm Resistor, 750K Resistors, 750K 0402 Resistor, 750K SMD Resistor, 750K 0402 SMD Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Unified Resistive Technologies
- Manufacturer Part No: RCT02750KFLF
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 750 K Ohm
- Power Rating: 62.5 mW (1/16 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 50V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 0402
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 750K Ohm 1/16 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RCT02750KF LF – 0402 Package
- 1 x 750K Ohm 1/16 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RCT02750KF LF – 0402 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.