74LS191 Synchronous Up/Down Counter With Down/Up Mode Control IC – DIP-16 Package
The SN54/74LS190 is a synchronous UP/DOWN BCD Decade (8421) Counter and the SN54/74LS191 is a synchronous UP/DOWN Modulo-16 Binary Counter. State changes of the counters are synchronous with the A LOW-to-HIGH transition of the Clock Pulse input. An asynchronous Parallel Load (PL) input overrides counting and loads the data present on the P n inputs into the flip-flops, which makes it possible to use the circuits as programmable counters. A Count Enable (CE) input serves as the carry/borrow input in multi-stage counters. An Up/Down Count Control (U/D) input determines whether a circuit counts up or down. A Terminal Count (TC) output and a Ripple Clock (RC) output provide overflow/underflow indication and make possible a variety of methods for generating carry/borrow signals in multistage counter applications. This product is known as SN74LS191NSR, SN74LS191N, SN74LS191DE4, SN74LS191D, SN74LS191DR, SN54190, SN54191, SN54LS190, SN54LS191, SN74190, SN74191, SN74LS190, SN74LS191.
- Series: SN74LS191
- Function: Counter
- Product Type: Counter ICs
- Counter Type: Binary
- Logic Family: LS
- Number of Bits: 4 bit
- Output Current: 16 mA/- 800 uA
- Counting Sequence: Up/Down
- Operating Supply Voltage: 4.75 V to 5.25 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: PDIP-16
- Astable frequency divider or counter circuit.
- Applications related to timing circuits.
- 1 x 74LS191 Synchronous Up/Down Counter With Down/Up Mode Control IC – DIP-16 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.