74HC4040 12-Stage Binary Ripple Counter IC – DIP-16 Package
The 74HC4040; 74HCT4040 is a 12-stage binary ripple counter with a clock input (CP), an overriding asynchronous master reset input (MR), and twelve parallel outputs (Q0 to Q11). The counter advances on the HIGH-to-LOW transition of CP. A HIGH on MR clears all counter stages and forces all outputs LOW, independent of the state of CP. Each counter stage is a static toggle flip-flop. Inputs include clamp diodes that enable the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC. This product is known as SN74HC4040NS, CD74HC4040E, 74HC4040D, SN74HC4040PWR, 74HC4040PW-Q100J, MC74HC4040ADR2G, SN74HC4040DBR, SN74HC4040NSR, SN74HC4040N, SN74HC4040D, CD74HC4040M96, SN74HC4040DT, SN74HC4040DR, 12-Stage Binary Ripple Counter IC, 12-Stage Binary Ripple Counter SMD IC, 744040 IC, 744040 SMD IC, 74HC4040 IC, 74HC4040 SMD IC.
- Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
- Low Input Current: 1 A
- High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
- In Compliance With JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
- Chip Complexity: 398 FETs or 99.5 Equivalent Gates
- NLV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100 Qualified and PPAP Capable
- Product Category: Counter ICS
- Counter Type: Binary
- Number of Bits: 12 bit
- Counting Method: Asynchronous
- Counting Sequence: Up
- Operating Supply Voltage: 2 ~ 6V
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +85°C
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package: DIP-16
- 74HC4040 12-Stage Binary Ripple Counter IC – DIP-16 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.