2N6107 Complementary Silicon Power Transistor – TO-220 Package
2N6107 PNP Bipolar Power Transistor 70V 7A TO-220 Package. 2N6107 is a PNP transistor and has a gain value of 30 to 150; this value determines the amplification capacity of the transistor. The maximum amount of current that could flow through the Collector pin is 7A, hence we cannot connect loads that consume more than 7A using this transistor. To bias a transistor we have to supply current to base pin, this current (IB) should be limited to 3A and voltage across the base emitter pin should be 5V.
- High DC Current Gain
- High Current Gain − Bandwidth Product
- TO−220 Compact Package
- Product Type: BJTs – Bipolar Transistor
- Transistor Polarity: PNP
- Configuration: Single
- Collector- Emitter Voltage: 70 V
- Collector- Base Voltage: 80 V
- Emitter- Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector-Emitter Saturation Voltage: 3.5 V
- Maximum DC Collector Current: 7 A
- Pd – Power Dissipation: 40 W
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 10 MHz
- Continuous Collector Current: 7 A
- DC Collector/Base Gain hFE Min: 30
- Operating Temperature Range: -65°C ~ +150°C
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: TO-220-3
- Driver Modules like Relay Driver, LED driver etc.
- Amplifier modules like Audio amplifiers, signal Amplifier etc.
- Darlington pair
- 1 x 2N6107 Complementary Silicon Power Transistor – TO-220 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.