2.2K Ohm 5 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements an electrical Resistor as a circuit element. This product is known as 5W 2.2K ohm, 2.2K ohm 5 Watt, 2.2K 5W, 2.2 K 5Watt, 2.2K Ohm 5 Watt Resistor, 2.2K Ohm 5W Resistor.
- Motor controllers, Automotive applications.
- Power electronics circuits, Power supplies, Voltage dividers.
- High performance for power-required applications.
- Resistor Type: Fusible Cement
- Resistor Value: 2.2K Ohm
- Wattage: 5 Watt
- Tolerance: 5%
- Termination: Axiell
- Package/Case: Through-hole
- Weight: 56g
- 1 x 2.2K Ohm 5 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.