150uF 50V Elec Capacitor 105C 10×10 mm- SMD
A capacitor is a device that stores electrical energy in an electric field. It is a passive electronic component with two terminals.
The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance. While some capacitance exists between any two electrical conductors in proximity in a circuit, a capacitor is a component designed to add capacitance to a circuit.
- Capacitance: 150uF
- Voltage: 50V
- Mounting Type: SMD/SMT
- Tolerance: 20%
- Operating Temperature: -40 deg C to 105 deg C
- Endurance: 15000 hours @ 105C
- Dia: 10 mm
- Height: 10.2 mm
- High voltage generation, and AC mains filtering
- High frequency and high voltage/power
- High reliability, medical, military, and space
Datasheet: 150uf 50V SMD
- 150uF 50V Elec Capacitor 105C 10×10 mm- SMD
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.