12X18 cm Universal PCB Prototype Board Single-Sided – 2.54mm Hole Pitch
Printed Circuit Board prototype Single-Sided PCB, also known as two-layer PCB is a type of PCB that has conductive copper layers on both sides of the board. Simply put, Single-Sided PCB comes with One-sided traces or paths i.e. top layer and bottom layer. Universal PCB. Universal printed boards are intended for prototyping electronic circuits and for experimental verification of circuit concepts. They are also used for the production of unitary electronics. Tags, 12×18 cm Single Sided Prototype Board, 12×18 cm PCB Prototype Board,120 X 180mm Single Sided PCB, 12x18Cm Single Sided PCB Board, Single Sided Universal PCB Prototype Board, 12x18cm PCB, 12×18 cm PCB Prototype Board.
- High-quality base material
- It has a thickness of the Solder resist layer.
- Copper clad made tolerant as per international Standards
- Base Material: FR4
- Soldering Type: Single-Sided
- Copper Thickness (mm): 1-4 oz
- Lead Spacing pitch: 2.54
- Board Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Hole Diameter: 1 mm
- Length: 120 mm
- Width:180 mm
- Weight: 175 gm
- 1x 12X18 cm Universal PCB Prototype Board Single-Sided – 2.54mm Hole Pitch
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.