10uF/1000nF 16V Capacitor ±10% Tolerance 0805X106K160CT – 0805 Package
A capacitor is a device that stores electrical energy in an electric field. It is a passive electronic component with two terminals. The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance. While some capacitance exists between any two electrical conductors in proximity in a circuit, a capacitor is a component designed to add capacitance to a circuit. Tags, 10uF Capacitor, 10F 16V Capacitor 0805 Package, 0.68 nF Ceramic Capacitor 0805 Package, 10 uF Capacitor, 1000 nF 16V Capacitor, 10uF Capacitor, 1000 nF 0805 Capacitor, 0805X106K160CT, 0805B106K250CT, 0805B102K250CT, 0805X106K250CT, 0805X106K250CT.
- Manufacturer: Walsin
- Manufacturer Part No: 0805X106K160CT
- Capacitance: 10uF
- Voltage Rating: 16VDC
- Tolerance: ±10%
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C ~ +125°C
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: 0805
- High voltage generation and AC mains filtering
- High frequency and high voltage/power
- High reliability, medical, military, and space
- 1 x 10uF/1000nF 16V Capacitor ±10% Tolerance 0805X106K160CT – 0805 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.