10K Ohm NTC Thermistor With 30mm Wire
10K Ohm NTC Thermistor is a special type of resistor whose value changes in accordance with its surrounding temperature. It is made by combining several metal oxides. This is an NTC (Negative Temperature Coefficient) type thermistor. Hence as the temperature increases then the resistance of the thermistor decreases and vice versa. It provides resistance of 10K ohm at 25° C.10K Ohm NTC Thermistor can measure temperature in the range of -55°C to 125°C. It is a very economical sensor. The thermal cooling time constant for this NTC thermistor (in the air) is less than equal to 20 seconds. The thermistor is widely used in freezers, air conditioners, fire alarms, temperature protection in battery charging systems, engine temperature control, etc. This product is known as 10K Ohm NTC, 10K Ohm NTC Thermistor, 10K Ohm Thermistor, Component, 10K Negative Temperature Coefficient Thermistor, 10K NTC Thermistor, 10K Thermistor.
- Manufacturer: Brightking
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Thermistor Type: NTC
- Resistance: 10k Ohm
- Thermistor Tolerance: -1% to +1%
- Thermistor temperature range: -55°C to 125°C
- No. of Wire: 2
- Wire Length: 30 mm
- Termination Type: Soldering
- Air Conditioners : indoor & outdoor units , pipe.
- Home Appliances : fans, washer dryers, toilet seats, dehumidifiers, refrigerators …etc.
- OA Equipment : printers, copying machines, fax machines…etc.
- Industrial & Automobile Equipment : battery charges, heaters, surface & Ambient temperature sensing and control.
- 1 x 10K Ohm NTC Thermistor With 30mm Wire
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.