ZY-201 830 Points Solderless Breadboard
ZY – 201 Solderless 830 Hole Bread Board with Binding Post – BLACK having Article two-terminal, High-Quality DIY 830 Points Solderless, three distribution rule, three-terminal · Bottom: black aluminum plate · Phosphor bronze nickel plating spring clip · Matching jumper wire, wire diameter 0.8 mm.
Solderless breadboards are commonly used for prototyping because they allow you to quickly build temporary circuits without soldering. Breadboards accept most through-hole parts and up to #22 wire. When you’re done or want to change your circuit, it’s easy to take your circuit apart.
For best results, use solid wires when breadboarding; you’ll find pre-cut jumper wire kits and premium jump wires especially convenient. This small board is compatible with the Arduino proto shield and is available in assorted colors:
This 21 cm × 6 cm solderless breadboard has enough for up to two 14- or 16-pin DIP ICs. Although it is difficult to see in the pictures, the rows and columns are conveniently labeled. This product is known as BreadBoard, Prototyping Board, ZY 201, ZY-201 Breadboard, GL12 Bread Board, Solderless Breadboard, GL12 Solderless Breadboard, GL12 Breadboard, Breadboard GL12, BreadBoard.
- Floor: Black Aluminium plate
- Dielectric: FR-1
- Plastic Parts Material: ABS
- Terminal strip: tie-point 630
- Distribution strips: tie-point 200
- Material: ABS plastic
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy component placement
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (AWG: 20-29)
- Excellent for DIY projects, prototyping, and experimenting
- Features: recycling, Color clear structure, easy to use.
- Length: 210 mm
- Width: 120 mm
- Height: 35 mm
- Weight: 298 gm
- 1 x ZY-201 830 Points Solderless Breadboard
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.