WT1812-075/24 PPTC Resettable Fuse – 24V 750mA – 1812 Package
PPTC stands for Polymetric Positive Temperature Coefficient. A polymeric PTC (positive temperature coefficient) overcurrent protector is an element placed in series with the circuit or assembly to be protected. The PTC element protects the circuit by changing from a low-resistance to a high-resistance state in response to an overcurrent.
- Part No: WT1812-075/24
- Manufacturer: WEITE
- Voltage – Max: 24V
- Current – Max: 100 A
- Current – Hold (Ih) (Max): 750mA
- Current – Trip (It): 2A
- Typical Pre- Arcing I2t (A2Sec)3 : 0.0008
- Time to Trip: 200 ms
- Typical Cold. Resistance: 110 mOhms
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- RoHS Status: ROHS3 Compliant
- Package / Case: 1812
- 1 x WT1812-075/24 PPTC Resettable Fuse – 24V 750mA – 1812 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.