WT1206-1.50F-72 PPTC Resettable Fuse – 72V 1.5A – 1206 Package
PPTC stands for Polymetric Positive Temperature Coefficient. A polymeric PTC (positive temperature coefficient) overcurrent protector is an element placed in series with the circuit or assembly to be protected. The PTC element protects the circuit by changing from a low-resistance to a high-resistance state in response to an overcurrent.
- Part No: WT1206-1.50F-72
- Manufacturer: WEITE
- Voltage – Max: 72V
- Current – Max: 150 A @24V
- Current – Hold (Ih) (Max): 1.5A
- Current – Trip (It): 2A
- Time to Trip: 0.15 ms
- Typical Cold. Resistance: 240 mOhms
- Typical Voltage Drop: 367 mV
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 150°C
- RoHS Status: ROHS3 Compliant
- Package / Case: 1206
- 1 x WT1206-1.50F-72 PPTC Resettable Fuse – 72V 1.5A – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.