WCS2210 12A Hall Effect Linear AC Current Sensor provides economical and precise solution for both DC and AC current sensing in industrial, commercial and communications systems. The unique package allows for easy implementation by the customer. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, over-current fault detection and any intelligent power management system etc
Features/Specs of WCS2210 12A Hall Effect Linear AC Current Sensor:
- Measurable Current Range: + 12A
- Built-in AC to DC rectifier circuit
- 0.4 m-ohm internal conductor resistance
- Output voltage proportional to AC and DC current
- Min. sensing current 0~12A at 5V voltage supply
- High Sensitivity 130 mV/A
- Wide operating voltage range 3.0~12 V.
- Low operating current 3.3 mA
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis.
- Ratiometric output from supply voltage
- 23K Hz bandwidth
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product