Waveshare UART TTL to Ethernet Converter
UART TO ETH is used for data bidirectional transparent transmission between TTL and Ethernet. T2 module itself complete protocol conversion, the parameter can be set by built-in webpage or software. Once set permanent preservation. TCP232-T2 is a new and tiny size serial to Ethernet module which realizes data bidirectional transparent transmission between TTL Port and RJ45 Port, it can also be used in RT232/ RS485 by level shift circuit. T2 is equipped with a Cortex-M0 core. It has characters of low power, fast speed, high efficiency, strong compatibility, and it is easy to use.
- Brand: WAVESHARE
- Protection: 1.5KV electromagnetic isolation
- Interface: 3.3V TTL
- Power Supply: 3.3V DC or 5V DC
- Operating Current: 150mA (avg)/160mA (max)
- Operating temperature: -25~75°C
- Power consumption: <1W
- Storage condition: -40~105°C, 5~95%RH
- M0 series 32-bit ARM processor, fast speed, high efficiency
- 10/100M Auto-MDI/MDIX Ethernet interface, regardless of cross-over or straight-through cable
- Auto-reconnecting provides a reliable TCP connection
- Supports customized heartbeat packets, registration packets, packet header, customized web page RFC2217-like protocol, DNS domain name resolution, DHCP.
- Firmware is upgradable via the network.
- Restore to factory settings via software and/or hardware.
- Comes with a default MAC address, which is customizable.
- Supported protocols: IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, DNS, HTTPD Client.
- Configurable via web page, AT commands, serial protocol, and network protocol provides configuration protocol that can be integrated into your own software.
- Provided software: module configuration software, TCP/UDP testing tool, VCOM virtual serial port software.
- Example code: host computer (socket ), VB, C++, Delphi, Android, iOS, etc.
- Length: 55mm
- Width: 22.5mm
- Height: 15.2mm
- Weight: 15gm
- 1 x Waveshare UART TTL to Ethernet Converter
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product