Waterproof In Line Blade Fuse Holder for Car Blade Fuse Replacement
These Car Fuse with Holder incorporate two individual receptacle terminals made from brass with a Tin over Nickel-plated finish that is pre-assembled to a UL rated 94V-0 glass-filled nylon base. The Mini Blade Fuse holder is suitable for 30 Ampere applications. The Standard Blade Fuse holder is suitable for 40 Ampere applications. The Maxi Blade Fuse holder is suitable for 60 Ampere applications and all will withstand shock and vibration. Featured by Sharvi Electronics Receptacle contacts hold the fuse securely, assuring positive connections and low contact resistance. Pre-assembled fuse holders to accommodate mini, standard, and maxi blade fuse sizes.
- Fuseholder for 42V PowerNet with coding for TAC fuses-links. Attachable in X – direction. Rated voltage 58V; crimp terminals
- Fuseholder for ATO / FKS size fuses-links. Attachable in X – direction. Rated voltage 80V; crimp terminals.
- Fuseholder for ATO / FKS size fuses-links. 90° bent solder-able tin plated contacts. Rated voltage 80V.
P.C BOARD Quick Insert Terminal Type:
- WGP21, WGP22,WGP23,WGP24,WGP25,WGP26,WGP27,WGP28,WGS01,WGS02
- Rated Current: 5 to 30A
- Cable Width: 16 AWG
- Insertion & Extraction Force: 1 Kg.Min
- Dielectric Strength: For 60 Seconds AC 1500V Min
- Suitable Rated Current: 30A Max.
- Insulation Resistance At 500VDC: 100M Min.
- Temperature Rise: 50 Max. Body Material Nylon With Glass Fiber
- Voltage Drop: 20mV Max
- Terminal material: Brass Tin Plated
- P.C Board Snap-In Type: WGP20,WGP29
- Length: 300mm
- Width: 35mm
- Height: 2.6mm
- Weight: 110gm
- 1 x Waterproof In Line Blade Fuse Holder for Car Blade Fuse Replacement
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.