Water Flow Sensor -1.27 cm (1/2″) SEN-HZ21WA
Water Flow Sensor -1.27 cm (1/2″) SEN-HZ21WA You can use this water flow sensor to measure the flow of water. It requires no extra circuit to start measuring the liquid flow rate. The sensor will have to be attached to the liquid line whose flow is to be measured. A pinwheel inside the sensor moves as the liquid flows through the sensor. A hall effect sensor within the sensor senses the rotation of the pinwheel and outputs a digital pulse for every rotation. By counting the pulses from the sensor, you can easily sense liquid flow through the sensor. This allows an easy interface to the microcontroller.
- Red: Positive
- Black: Negative
- Yellow: Pulse signal
- Sensor Type: Water Flow Sensor
- Model: SEN-HZ21WA
- Test range: 1~30L/min(m³/h)
- Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Max. Working current: 15mA
- Working pressure: 1.75MPa
- Hysteresis: 0.01(%F.S.)
- Insulativity Insulation Resistance: ≥100MΩ
- Dimensions 57.8*37*37mm, G1/2 outside diameter
- This is a small size product that easy to install.
- Made of good material, the product is precise and durable, with no power consumption.
- Electric strength:AC 500V, 50Hz
- Length: 57.8mm
- Width: 37mm
- Height: 37mm
- Approx Weight: 25 gm
- 1 X Water Flow Sensor -1.27 cm (1/2″) SEN-HZ21WA
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.