Voltage Detection Sensor Module 25V
Voltage Detection Sensor Module 25V is a precise low-cost sensor for measuring voltage. It is based on the principle of resistive voltage divider design. It can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller. Arduino analog input voltages up to 5V, the voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V (if using 3.3V systems, input voltage not greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V). Arduino AVR chips have 10-bit AD, so this module simulates a resolution of 0.00489V (5V/1023), so the minimum voltage of the input voltage detection module is 0.00489Vx5=0.02445V.
- Voltage input range: DC0-25 V.
- Voltage detection range: DC0.02445 V-25 V.
- Voltage analog resolution: 0.00489 V.
- Output Interface : “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected AD pins.
- By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board, not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery but can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.