Vibration Switch Module
This switch at rest is open (off) state when it subjected to an external force touch with an appropriate shaking force, or its movement speed reaches appropriate centrifugal force (eccentric) heart, conductive pins will be in an instantaneous conduction state to change the electrical characteristics, and when the external force disappears, electrical characteristics recovery to be open (off) state. This switch by default is in an OFF resting state. When an external force is applied to achieve a proper vibration, the conductive pin will momentarily conduct and change to ON status, make changes in electric property, and disappear when the external force is withdrawn. Its omnidirectional in nature meaning any angle can trigger the sensor.
Pin – ⇔ GND, connect to GND of the Arduino
Middle Pin ⇔ +5 v, connect to Arduino +5
Pin S ⇔ signal, connect to Arduino pin 10
- Component Type: SW-18015P
- Maximum Voltage: 12V
- Rated Heating Current: 20mA
- No direction, any angle can trigger the work.
- Sensitivity switches can be selected for the trigger sensitivity according to circuit requirements.
- This switch is suitable for the trigger of the small current circuit.
- PCB Size ( L x W ): 20 x 15mm
- Length: 20mm
- Width: 15mm
- Weight: 3gm