USB to UART/ESP8266 Adapter Programmer for ESP-01 WiFi Modules with CH340G Chip
This USB to UART/ESP8266 Adapter Programmer for ESP-01 WiFi Modules with CH340G Chip converts the signal from a USB interface to a PC / laptop to match a serial module ESP8266. This converter module has a CH340 chip which is reliable and with high performance. It is compatible with most Windows systems. The adapter features integrated capacitors to maintain a current of 1000 μF. USB to ESP-01 adapter module has CH340G USB to TTL driver IC onboard, so you can easily use your computer to do ESP-01 functional debugging. ESP-01 serial wifi module can be directly plugged into the yellow pin header without any connecting wire. USB to UART/ESP8266 Programmer used for an ESP-01 module with the ESP8266 chip. It has CH340G USB to TTL driver IC onboard, so you can easily use your computer to do with ESP-01.
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 to 5.5V
- Current: 0.3A
- Driver Chip: CH340G
- Logic Input: 3.3V
- Using CH340 turns serial port chip for stable performance and compatibility.
- Supports all basic windows versions.
- The adapter plate integrated 1000μF solid capacitors to ensure the current supply
- The power supply will not be a problem to make the WIFI module crashes unresponsive.
- Using a 3225 SMD crystal oscillator, improve the stability of serial work, on a beautiful and tall.
- The interposer board is specifically designed for ESP8266 The USB Turn serial port.
- Selectable working mode: On-board toggle switch. UART side for serial TTL debugging by AT commands, PROG for firmware programming
- Length: 50mm
- Width: 18mm
- Height: 14mm
Datasheet: USB to UARTESP8266 Adapter Programmer for ESP-01 WiFi Modules with CH340G Chip
Useful Links: Videos
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.