USB Logic Analyze 24M 8CH MCU ARM FPGA DSP Debug Tool
USB Logic Analyze 24M 8CH, MCU ARM FPGA DSP debug tool is the very cheapest and useful debugging tool for digital signal analyzing, help you fully analyze the UART, IIC, SPI, CAN all of these interfaces. If you don’t want to start with an expensive oscilloscope, this will be another good choice. A total of eight digital channels, the voltage range is 0V ~ 5.5V, the voltage threshold is considered to be low below 1.5V, 1.5V above is considered high. 24 m sampling rate, can automatically analyze UART, IIC, SPI, and much other standard protocol. If you do single-chip development, ARM system development or FPGA development then we strongly recommend you buy this product. To do a good job, must first sharpen his device MCU-related products, as long as you do this tool will be your crescent moon nod. Especially do UART, SPI, IIC communication debugging, absolutely let you get twice the result with half the effort.
Note: The color and type of USB Logic Analyze may vary as per the availability of the actual product.
- Input Supply Voltage: 0 ~ 5.5VDC
- Threshold Voltage: 1.5V
- Sampling Rate: Adjustable
- Logical light indication: a small light indicate CHO electrical level.
- Input feature: 5PF,100K Ohm.
- USB power supply; USB logic analyzer for monitoring, analyzing, and debugging digital circuits
- 8-Channels USB logic analyzer with a 24Mhz sampling frequency
- Can analyze UART, IIC, and SPI, etc automatically
- Great for MCU, ARM system, and FPGA development
- The sampling rate can be set as below:
- 24MHz, 16MHz, 12MHz, 8MHz, 4MHz, 2MHz, 1MHz, 500KHz, 250KHz, 200KHz, 100KHz, 50KHz, 25KHz;
- Data upload real-time, the max of the depth of the collection is 10T, far from the practical need.
- Dupont Cable Length: 20 CM
- USB Cable Length: 50 Cm
- Length: 54 mm
- Width: 27 mm
- Height: 15 mm
- Weight: 55gm
- 1 x USB Logic Analyze 24M 8CH MCU ARM FPGA DSP Debug Tool
Click here: Simulator Software
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.