USB A To B-Blue Cable for Arduino (USB A to B Type Arduino Uno Cable)
This is a Cable For Arduino UNO/MEGA (USB A to B)-1feet, you can use it to connect “Arduino Uno”, “Arduino Mega 2560″ or any board with the USB female A port of your computer. Length is approximately 30 cm. Cable color and shape may vary slightly from an image as our stock rotates. This is a standard-issue USB 2.0 cable. the kind that’s usually used for printers, Arduino, etc. Compatible with most SFE designed USB boards as well as USB Arduino boards like the Uno. It is very important to understand the cheap USB cables or faulty USB cables may harm your Printers and cause errors again and again while printing important data. Featured by Sharvi Electronics For the error-free and long life of your printers, you must use high-quality USB A to B printer cables. We are selling highly robust and high-quality USB 2.0 Printer cable at a reasonable price. Connect your USB printer, scanner, and more to your computer. Transmits data at high speeds with the error-free, high-performance transmission.
- USB Type: Type-A to Type-B
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC over-molding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Aluminum under mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on KMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/FRI interference.
- Length: 300mm
- Color: Blue OR White
- Weight: 25gm
- 1 x USB A To B-Blue Cable for Arduino (USB A to B Type Arduino Uno Cable)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.