Unsoldered Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16MHz CH340 C-Type USB Connector
The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
Note: This module header pin is not a pre-solder one. Please solder the header pin yourself.
- Uses Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU with bootloader installed
- Support USB download and Power over Mini-B Mini USB connector
- Supports ISP download
- Supplied with connector pins (headers), not soldered to the board for user flexibility
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- CH340G Replace FT232RL
- 8 analog input ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 6 PWM ports: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver RX / TX ports
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Support USB download and Power
- Support for external antenna 5V ~ 12V DC power supply
- Support 9V battery power supply
Datasheet: Arduino Nano
- 1 x Unsoldered Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16MHz CH340 C-Type USB Connector
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.