UA741 -General Purpose Op-Amp IC -SOIC-8 Package
The LM741 SMD series are general-purpose operational, amplifiers which feature improved performance over industry standards like the LM709. They are direct, plug-in replacements for the 709C, LM201, MC1439 and 748 in most applications.
The amplifiers offer many features which make their application nearly foolproof: overload protection on the input and output, no latch-up when the common- mode range is exceeded, as well as freedom from oscillations.
- Part No: UA741C
- Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
- Slew Rate: 0.5V/µs
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 1 MHz
- Current – Input Bias: 10 nA
- Voltage – Input Offset: 1 mV
- Current – Supply: 1.7mA
- Current – Output / Channel: 25 mA
- Voltage – Supply Span (Min): 10 V
- Voltage – Supply Span (Max): 44 V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Package / Case: 8-SOIC (0.154″, 3.90mm Width)
- DC Amplifiers
- Summing Amplifiers
- Integrator or Differentiators
- Active Filters
- 1 x UA741 -General Purpose Op-Amp IC -SOIC-8 Package
Note:- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.