TTP229 16-Channel Touch Detector IC (SMD)
TTP229 16-Channel Touch Detector IC (SMD) The TTP229-BSF TonTouch TM IC is a capacitive sensing design specifically for touchpad controls. The device built-in regulator for a touch sensor. Featured by Sharvi Electronics A stable sensing method can cover diversity conditions. The human interface control panel links through the non-conductive dielectric material. The main application is focused on replacing the mechanical switch or button. The ASSP can independently handle the 8 touchpads or up to 16 touchpads.
- Operating voltage：2.4V~5.5V
- Built-in regulator
- Stand-by current
At 3V, and sleep mode slow sampling rate 8Hz：
=> Typical 2.5uA for 16 input keys
=> Typical 2.0uA for 8 input keys
- Provides to set 8 direct keys or 16 direct keys by option
- Provides to set 8 separate outputs only for 8 direct input keys mode
- Has a 2-wires serial output interface, both can use for 8 and 16 direct input keys mode
- 8 separate outputs can select output driving types by option (CMOS/OD/OC with active high/low)
- 2-wires serial interface can select active high or low by option
- Offer multi-key or single-key feature by option
- Provides two kinds of sampling rate that slow sampling rate 8Hz and fast sampling rate 64Hz at sleep mode
- Have the maximum key-on time about 80sec by pin option
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(1~50pF) outside
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, During the time do not touch the keypad, and all functions are disabled
- Auto calibration for environment changing And the re-calibration period is about 4.0sec when all keys are not activated for a fixed time.
- Wide consumer products
- Waterproofed electric products
- 1 X TTP229 16-Channel Touch Detector IC (SMD)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.