TTP226 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module 8 Channel
TTP226 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module 8 Channel is a touchpad detector IC which offers 8 touch key. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing the traditional direct button key with a diverse pad size. Capacitive touch allows electronics to sense when your finger is within a few millimeters of a surface to simulate a button press just like how the push button works. Capacitive sensing may be used in any place where low to no force human touch sensing is desirable.
- On-board TTP226 capacitive touch induction IC
- On-board 8-way level indicator.
- Working voltage: 2 V to 5.5 V DC
- Adjustable output mode, key output mode, longest time and fast/low power output
- PCB board size: 47.5 (mm) x 46 (mm)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.