TTP226 8-Channel Touch Detector IC (SMD)
TTP226 8-Channel Touch Detector IC (SMD) The TTP226 TonTouchTM is a touchpad detector IC that offers 8 touch keys. Featured by Sharvi Electronics The touching detection IC is designed for replacing the traditional direct button key with a fixed pad size. Low power consumption and wide operating voltage are the contact key features for DC or AC applications.
- Operating voltage 2.0V~5.5V
- Operating current typical 100uA, max 160uA at VDD=3V
- The output refresh rate about 55Hz at VDD=3V
- 64 steps sensitivity selectable (SLSE0~5 pin option) Another have offer 2 kinds of base-step (OPST pin option)
- Stable touching detection of the human body for replacing traditional direct switch key
- Provides direct mode、matrix mode and serial mode selected by pad option
- Maximum 8 input pads and 8 outputs for direct mode
Maximum 8 input pads for serial interface mode
Maximum 8 input pads provide fixed 2*4 and 3*3 matrix types
- Outputs can be selected active high or active low by pad option
- After power-on have 0.8~1.0sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the key-pad, And the function is disabled.
- Auto calibration for life. And the re-calibration period is 0.8~1.0sec. When all keys do not touch.
- Wide consumer products
- Waterproofed electric products
- 1 X TTP226 8-Channel Touch Detector IC (SMD)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.