TTP224 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module 4 Channel
This is a 4 switch digital touch sensor with capacitive sense technology, the TTP 224 IC offers capacitive sense input feed designed for touchpad control, followed by a 4- finger-sized touchpad. The board has a jumper’s arrangement to change the keypress output mode in Timed or Toggle, Active High or Active Low. Separate jumper adjustments are provided for changing the response time of the pressed key: 60mS fast mode or 160mS in Low power. The output side of the board has 6 pin headers, with 4 pins to be connected with the digital I/O of any microcontroller board (Arduino, ARM STM32). 4 status LED SMD types are provided to check the status of each pressed key. Featured by Sharvi Electronics TTP 224 4 Channel Digital Touch Sensor is compatible with all Arduino’s board. The board finds applications in HMI(Human-machine Interface), mechanical Button key replacement.
- Operating voltage 2.5V~5.5V
- Operating Current: 2.5μA ~9μA
- Output Response Time: 60mS ~ 160mS
- TTP224 4-way switch digital touch capacitive touch sensor module
- 4 keyboard TTP224 capacitive touch sensor IC
- Onboard 4-level status indicator
- Module Size:
- Length: 35mm
- Width: 29mm
- Height: 10mm
- Weight: 3gm
- 1 x TTP224 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module 4 Channel
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.