TSOP Sensor Module
The KY-022 module is ideally suited to infrared light detection within the range of 700nm -1mm, typically seen in project robots and remote control receivers.
The data pin outputs HIGH when the sensor is triggered.
Working at a low 3.3 – 5V input the module will output HIGH values on detecting a signal and LOW values while not detecting
A data LED is mounted onto the board that lights when the sensor is triggered.
- Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Characteristics : 700nm – 1mm
- Chipset: TSOP1838 37.9kHz
- Daylight rejection: up to 500LUX
- Receiving distance: up to 18 m
- Size : 19mm x 15mm x 14mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product
There are no reviews yet.