TP5100 4.2v and 8.4v Dual One/Two Battery Charger and Protection Board
TP5100 4.2v 8.4v Single Double Lithium Battery Charge Management Lion Battery Compatible 2A Charging Board is a double switch buck 8.4V, single cell 4. 2V lithium battery charge management chip. Its ultra-compact QFN16 package and simple external circuit, making TP5100 ideal for portable equipment so large current charging management applications. Meanwhile, TP5100 built-in input overcurrent, under-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, short circuit protection, battery temperature monitoring, reverse battery protection.
TP5100 has 5V-15V wide input voltage, dual battery trickle charge into pre-charge, constant current, constant voltage three-phases, pre-charge current trickle charge current through an external resistor adjustment, the maximum charge current up to 2A. TP5100 with a frequency of 400kHz switching mode makes it possible to use a smaller outer Suo device and the large current charging still maintains a smaller amount of heat. TP51OO built-in power PMOSFET, anti-intrusion circuit, so no anti-intrusion protection and another external Schottky diode.
- Model: TP5100
- Input Supply voltage: 5~15V
- Programmable charge current: 0.1 ~ 2 A.
- Charge status: full and unloaded blue lights, charging red
- Double 8.4v / 4.2v lithium rechargeable single
- Programmable steady precharge current 10% -100%
- Wide operating voltage, maximum reach I8V
- Red and green LED charge status indicator
- Chip temperature protection, overcurrent protection, under-voltage protection
- Battery temperature protection, reverse battery shutdown, short circuit protection
- Switching frequency 400Khz, usable inductance 20uH, and more
- PWR_ON Power battery for switching control
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.