TP4056 1A Li-Ion Lithium Battery Charging Module
TP4056 1A Li-Ion Lithium Battery Charging Module is a complete constant-current/constant-voltage linear charger for single-cell lithium-ion batteries. Its SOP package and low external component count make the TP4056 ideally suited for portable applications. Furthermore, the TP4056 can work within USB and wall Adapter.No blocking diode is required due to the internal PMOSFET architecture and has prevented to negative Charge Current Circuit. Thermal feedback regulates the charge current to limit the die temperature during high power operation or high ambient temperature. The charge voltage is fixed at 4.2V, and the charge current can be programmed externally with a single resistor. The TP4056 automatically terminates the charge cycle when the charge current drops to 1/10th the programmed value after the final float voltage is reached.
- Led indicator: red is charging Green is fully charged.
- Current Protection: Yes
- Inversed polarity: NO.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing.
- Charging method: Linear
- Input Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Over-Current Protection: 3A
- Under-Voltage Protection: 2.5V
- Charging accuracy: 1.5%
- Rated Power: 4.2watt
- Length: 25mm
- Width 20mm
- Height: 6mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.