TNY275PN IC-Power Integrations Off Line Switcher IC
TinySwitch-III incorporates a 700 V power MOSFET, oscillator, high voltage switched current source, current limit (user selectable), and thermal shutdown circuitry. The IC family uses an ON/OFF control scheme and offers a design flexible solution with a low system cost and extended power capability.
- Chargers/adapters for cell/cordless phones, PDAs, digital
cameras, MP3/portable audio, shavers, etc.
- PC Standby and other auxiliary supplies
- DVD/PVR and other low power set-top decoders
- Supplies for appliances, industrial systems, metering, etc.
- BYPASS Pin Voltage: 5.6 ~ 6.15V
- BYPASS Pin Voltage Hysteresis: 0.80 ~ 1.2V
- BP/M Pin Shunt Voltage: 6 ~ 6.7V
- BP/M Pin Charge Current: -8.3 ~ -2.5mA
- Simple ON/OFF control, no loop compensation needed
- Selectable current limit through BP/M capacitor value
- Higher current limit extends peak power or, in open frame applications, maximum continuous power Lower current limit improves efficiency in enclosed adapters/chargers
- Allows optimum TNY275PN choice by swapping devices with no other circuit redesign Tight I2f parameter tolerance reduces system cost
- Maximizes MOSFET and magnetic power delivery
- Minimizes max overload power, reducing the cost of the transformer, primary clamp & secondary components ON-time extension – extends low line regulation range/hold-up time to reduce input bulk capacitance
- Self-biased: no bias winding or bias components
- Frequency jittering reduces EMI filter costs
- Pin-out simplifies heat sinking to the PCB SOURCE pins are electrically quiet for low EMI
- 1 x TNY275PN IC-Power Integrations Off-Line Switcher IC
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.