TM1638 8-Bit 8 Button keys for AVR Arduino ARM Display Module
8 Bits, 8 keys, 8 LEDs, 8 digital tubes, common cathode LED digital tube. With TM1638 Chip, this module gather more than three common SCM peripheral circuits. The advantage is only three IO ports will be occupied when it drives. SCM doesn’t need to work for scaning display and key scaning. It only need to read the relevant register to send display data or test button so it save MCU resources effectively. Keys are sensitive and display effectively.
- 8 buttons
- 8 LEDs
- 8-digit digital tube, common cathode LED digital tube.
- VCC GND is connected to 5V power supply, STB CLK DIO is connected to IO port of MCU.
- Size: Approx. 7.5 * 5 * 0.8 cm / 2.95 * 1.97 * 0.31 in
- Package Weight: 25.3 g / 0.89 oz
- Can be directly connected with STC and other microcontrollers.
- Only need to occupy three IO ports of the microcontroller to drive.
- Scan display and button scan do not require MCU intervention, only need to read and write related registers. Send display data or test button to save MCU resources.
- The button sensitive display works well.
- 8-bit digital tube, common cathode LED digital tube.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product