TLP759 High Speed Optocoupler SMD-8 Package
The TOSHIBA TLP759 consists of a high−output infrared emitting diode and a high-speed detector of one chip photo diode transistor.
TLP759 has no internal base connection, and a Faraday shield integrated into the photodetector chip provides an effective common mode noise transient immunity. So this is suitable for application in noisy environmental conditions.
- Part No: TLP759
- Manufacturer: Toshiba
- Data Rate: 1 Mb/s
- Number of Channels: 1 Channel
- Output Type: Open Collector
- Isolation Voltage: 5000 Vrms
- Vf – Forward Voltage: 1.65 V
- If – Forward Current: 25 mA
- Vr – Reverse Voltage: 5 V
- Output Current: 8 mA
- Pd – Power Dissipation: 100 mW
- Current Transfer Ratio: 40 %
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ 100°C
- Package/Case: SMD-8
- 1 x TLP759 High Speed Optocoupler SMD-8 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.