TJA1050 CAN Controller Bus Driver Interface Module
TJA1050 CAN Controller Bus Driver Interface Module is the interface between the Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical bus. The device provides differential transmit capability to the bus and differential receive capability to the CAN controller. The TJA1050 is the third Philips high-speed CAN transceiver after the PCA82C250 and the PCA82C251. The most important differences are.
Much lower electromagnetic emission due to optimal matching of the output signals CANH and CANL
Improved behavior in case of an unpowered node
No standby mode.
This makes the TJA1050 eminently suitable for use in nodes that are in a power-down situation in partially powered networks.
- Onboard TJA1050 CAN controller interface chip
- Chip commonly used pin has led, convenient connection to use
- power supply: 5VDC
- Fully compatible with the ISO 11898 standard
- High speed (up to 1 Mbaud)
- Very low Electro-Magnetic Emission (EME)
- Differential receiver with wide common-mode range for high Electro-Magnetic Immunity (EMI)
- An unpowered node does not disturb the bus lines
- Transmit Data (TXD) dominant time-out function
- A silent mode in which the transmitter is disabled
- Bus pins protected against transients in an automotive environment
- Input levels compatible with 3.3 V and 5 V devices
- Thermally protected
- Short-circuit proof to the battery and to ground
- Board size in: mm
- Length: 22mm
- Width: 11.5mm
- Weight: 3gm
- 1 x TJA1050 CAN Controller Bus Driver Interface Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.