TIP147 Complementary Power Darlington PNP Transistors
The devices are manufactured in planar technology with a “base island” layout and monolithic Darlington configuration. The resulting transistors show exceptional high gain performance coupled with very low saturation voltage. The TIP147 is a complementary power PNP Darlington transistor with a monolithic configuration and an integrated antiparallel collector-emitter diode. Features exceptional high gain performance coupled with very low saturation voltage. Ideal for linear and switching industrial equipment.
- Linear and switching industrial equipment
- Brand Name: STM
- Transistor Type: PNP
- Collector-base voltage: 100V
- Collector-emitter voltage: 100V
- Emitter-base voltage: 5V
- IC Collector current: 10A
- ICM Collector peak current: 20A
- IB Base current: 0.5A
- PTOT Total dissipation at Tcase = 25 °C 125W
- TSTG Storage temperature: -65 to 150 °C
- TJ Max. operating junction temperature: 150°C
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.