TEAPO – 56uF 25V Electrolytic Capacitor ±20% Tolerance – JAMICON
A capacitor (originally known as a condenser) is a passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy electrostatically in an electric field. This product is known as 56uF 25V Capacitor, 56uF 25V Electrolytic Capacitor, 56uF 25V Capacitor, 56uF Electrolytic Capacitor, 56uF Capacitor, 56uF 25V Electrolytic Capacitor.
- Manufacturer: JAMICON
- Series: TEAPO
- Capacitor Type: Radial Aluminium Electrolytic
- Capacitance Value: 56uF
- Voltage Rating: 25V
- Tolerance: ±20%
- Temperature Range: -40 ~ 105°C
- Lead Spacing Pitch: 2 mm
- Capacitor Diameter: 5 mm
- Capacitor Height: 11.5 mm
- Mounting Type: Through-hole
- Termination Style: Radial
- Approx Weight: 4 gm
- Compliance: RoHS
Datasheet: TEAPO – 56uF 25V Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1 x TEAPO – 56uF 25V Electrolytic Capacitor ±20% Tolerance – JAMICON
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.