TCRT 5000 Reflective Infrared Optical Sensor
TCRT 5000 Reflective Infrared Optical Sensor is a reflective sensor which includes an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light. The package includes two mounting clips.
TCRT5000 infrared sensor constantly emits infrared light-emitting diode, when the emitted infrared rays are not reflected or reflected back but the intensity is not big enough, the phototransistor has been in the off state, then the output of the module is low, indicating diode has been in the off state; when the detected object present in the detection range, infrared rays are reflected back and with sufficient strength, phototransistor saturated, then the output of the module is high, indicator LED is lit.
- Package type: leaded
- Detector type: phototransistor
- Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 10.2 x 5.8 x 7
- Peak operating distance: 2.5 mm
- Operating range within > 20 % relative collector current: 0.2 mm to 15 mm
- Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA
- Daylight blocking filter
- Emitter wavelength: 950 nm
- Lead (Pb)-free soldering released
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
- Position sensor for shaft encoder
- Detection of reflective material such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes, etc.
- Limit switch for mechanical motions in VCR
- General-purpose – wherever the space is limited
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product