TCRT 5000 Obstacle Avoidance Infrared Tracking Sensor Module for Arduino is a reflective sensors which includes an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light. The package includes two mounting clips.
TCRT5000 infrared sensor constantly emits infrared light emitting diode, when the emitted infrared rays are not reflected or reflected back but the intensity is not big enough, the phototransistor has been in the off state, then the output of the module is low, indicating diode has been in the off state; when the detected object present in the detection range, infrared rays are reflected back and with sufficient strength, phototransistor saturated, then the output of the module is high, indicator LED is lit.
Features/Specs of TCRT 5000 Obstacle Avoidance Infrared Tracking Sensor Module for Arduino:
- Using an infrared reflection sensor TCRT5000
- The detection distance: 1mm ~ 8mm apply focal distance of 2.5mm
- The comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, than 15mA.
- With a multi-turn precision potentiometer adjustable sensitivity adjustment
- The working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- The output form: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- The small PCB board size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Using a wide voltage comparator LM393
- Application Includes: Meter pulse data sampling, Fax machines paper shredders detection, obstacle detection, black and white line detection
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product