TCRT 5000 Dual Channel Line Tracking Sensor
This IR reflective sensor Module used TCRT5000 IR Sensor to detect color and distance. This sensor module consists of an IR transmitter & an IR receiver. IR Transmitter continuously emits an IR signal which is then reflected by an obstacle and is then detected by the IR receiver. TCRT5000 Infrared Reflective Sensor Module is often used in line following robots, object sorting Robot because this module can sense if a surface is white or black. The measuring distance range from 1mm to 8mm, and the central point is about 2.5mm. Featured by Sharvi Electronics There is also an onboard potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity. The infrared diode will be emitting the infrared continually when the module is powered ON, when the emitted infrared light has not been reflected or the strength is not big enough, the receiver diode will in the off state, and the output pin i.e. DO will be LOW.
- Main chip: LM393
- Operating Voltage: 3.5 ~ 5VDC
- Supply Current: 0.015A
- Optimal Sensing Distance: 3mm
- Designed with the reflected infrared sensor, indicator light.
- Built-in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- On-board LM393 voltage comparator chip and infrared sensing probe TCRT5000L
- Onboard signal output instructions, the output is the highly effective signal at the same time, the indicator
- lamp light output signal can be directly and single-chip microcomputer IO connection & Middot
- Signal detection sensitivity can adjust
- Reserve all the way more circuits (P3 voltage drawn)
- Using the TCRT5000 infrared reflection sensor
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.
- Length: 32mm
- Width: 14mm
- Height: 12mm
- Weight: 3gm
- Meter pulse data sampling
- Fax paper shredders detection
- Obstacle detection
- Black and white line detection
- 1 x TCRT 5000 Dual Channel Line Tracking Sensor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.