TBC846B – 65V 100 mA NPN General Purpose Transistor – SOT-23-3 Package
NPN general-purpose transistors in a small SOT23 (TO236AB) Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic package. This product is known as BC846,BC846,215, BC846A,BC846B, C-TBC846B, TBC846B, BC846.
- General-purpose transistors
- SMD plastic package
- Two different gain selections
- Manufacturer Part No: TBC846B
- Manufacturer: CDIL
- Product Type: BJTs – Bipolar Transistors
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Collector- Emitter Voltage: 65V
- Collector- Base Voltage: 80V
- Emitter- Base Voltage: 6V
- Collector-Emitter Saturation Voltage: 200 mV
- Maximum DC Collector Current: 100 mA
- Power Dissipation: 250 mW
- Gain Bandwidth Product fT: 100 MHz
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -65°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +150°C
- Mounting Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: SOT-23-3
- NPN transistors are mainly used in switching applications.
- Used in amplifying circuit applications.
- Used in the Darlington pair circuits to amplify weak signals.
- NPN transistors are used in applications where there is a need to sink a current.
- Used in some classic amplifier circuits, such as ‘push-pull’ amplifier circuits.
- In temperature sensors.
- Very High-frequency applications.
- Used in logarithmic converters.
- 1 x TBC846B – 65V 100 mA NPN General Purpose Transistor – SOT-23-3 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.