Switch Box for 2-DPDT Switches
This is Robotics Switch Box Enclosure With DPDT Switches.
The switch box is used to accommodate two DPDT Rocker Switches. It is a perfect makeshift remote for your robot.
This is Remote Control Box for Wired Hobby Robot Control. To make the anti-clockwise motion of the motor, the polarity of supply must be inverted in a clockwise motion. For ?Polarity Reversal? DPDT switches are generally used.
A Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT) switch is an electromechanical switch that has 2 inputs and 4 outputs and each input has 2 corresponding outputs that it can connect to.
• Good Processability
• Good Impact Resistance
• Good Stiffness
• Switched will directly snap fit into slots
• Switches are ROCKER TYPE ( They will retain central Position once force is removed from them
• Flush mounting DPDT rocker switch
• For Linear Actuators and other DC Motors
• 3 position switch
• Remote controlled robot.
• AVR based robotics projects.
• ARM based robotics projects.
• PIC based robotics projects.
• Arduino based robotics projects.
• Raspberry-pi based robotics projects.
• Android based robotic projects.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product