SW-520D – Vibration Sensor Metal Ball Tilt Switch
Sealed Vibration Switch/Shaking Vibration Sensor Switch. This SW-520D Vibration Sensor Metal Ball Tilt Switch is sealed in shrink tubing to avoid short circuits. One end of the sensor has two conductive elements (poles). When the sensor is oriented so the leads are downwards, the mass rolls onto the poles and shorts them, acting as a throw switch. While not as precise or flexible as a full accelerometer, roller ball tilt switches can detect motion or orientation simply. Accelerometers, on the other hand, output digital or analog voltage that must then be analyzed with extra circuitry. This product is known as 2801 ball sensor, SW-520D, SW-520D Vibration Sensor, SW18020P, SW-18020P, SW-18020 Vibration Sensor, Tilt Sensor, and SW-18020 Vibration Sensor.
- Model: SW-520D
- Contact Rating: 12V
- Contact Resistance: < 10-ohm Insulation
- Insulation Resistance: >10M ohm
- Max voltage: 20V
- Max Current: 30mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C ~ 80°C
- ON at 30-90 degrees from a horizontal position
- Pins have no polarity – can be interchanged
- Color: Black / Gray
- Operating Lifespan: up to 200,000 cycles
- Length: 13.2 mm
- Diameter: 5.2 mm
- Lead Spacing Pitch: 2.54 mm
- Approx Weight: 2 gm
- Security devices
- Electronic scales
- 1 X SW-520D – Vibration Sensor Metal Ball Tilt Switch
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.